Tuesday 9 March 2010

Whistlin' While I Work

So here they are, the pictures from Restoration Cake's very first 100% dairy-free wedding.

White sugar roses hung out to dry.



Pink sugar gerberas drying (yes, that is a bath sponge... very useful in sugarcraft!).



Dusts for enriching the colours of the flowers.



Roses resting after dusting.



This is me, arranging and re-arranging cupcakes at the venue.





My heart stops for a moment every time I do this! One slip and... my heart skipped just thinking about it!



The finished product was a 6" Red Velvet cutting cake atop 100 Vanilla and Red Velvet cupcakes decorated in our Pretty Pleas style.








All that remains now is for me to wish EJ and Anne-Marie every happiness in their life together.

Hope you enjoyed the cake!

C

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those sugar flowers are superb. I don't even want to know how you manage to do that, I'm just going to sit back and admire the magic!

    ReplyDelete